I feel as if everything having to do with technology in my house is sucking right now. Yesterday I almost beat down my computer it was so slow. This is why I hate posting it takes forever and my camera batteries won't charge and Weston has my other camera and I am just going on and on and on about nothing!
Its been one of those days!
But, hey Merry Christmas! Here is a pic of how I found Logan asleep last night!
Awesome! I have no idea how he is staying on the bed...
Friday, December 12, 2008
Technology Vortex
Posted by Jane at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The kid definitely has angels watching over him :) We are gettin Guitar Hero World Tour (it is like Rock band) So we will have to have you guys over for a Guitar Hero/Diet Coke party!
Oh I am so happy right now! Yes please. We will bring the D. Coke.
Tee hee!
I can't believe he didn't fall out of bed. Wow Jane, what a funny kid you have.
Kids are so darn funny :0)
Post a Comment