8 TV shows I like to watch
1. The Office
2. Law and Order (weird I know but I love it!)
3. Larry King Live
4. 24
5. Prison Break (umm hot brothers)
6. Oprah
7. The Hills
8. The Today Show
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Cleaned the house
2. Went through kids toys
3. Cleaned out kitchen cupboards
4. Decorated pumpkins
5. Cleaned kitchen again after decorating pumpkins
6. Fed Jack at least 5 times!
7. Laundry (an everyday occurrence)
8. Homework
8 Favorite places to eat
1. Carrabbas
2. Melting Pot
3. Chick-fil-a
4. The Cracked Egg (Vegas)
5. Angies (Logan)
6. Calloways (Logan)
7. Pizzeria 712
8. Happy Sumo
8 Things I am looking forward too
1. Halloween
2. Seeing Mike and Joy at Thanksgiving
3. Summer (I get to see my mom more)
4. BYU Football to be over... I cant handle the stress anymore.
5. 10th Anniversary in Nov.
6. Loosing the last 15 lbs of baby weight....when will it ever happen?
7. Finding out where we are headed
8. The next stage with Jack (its my favorite, all the learning that happens in the next few months!)
8 Things on my wish list
1. I wish I had already lost the last 15 lbs of baby weight
2. Logan to be healthy for the rest of time....
3. All my kids to be successful and happy
4. I wish I were not afraid of so many things i.e. public speaking...
5. I wish Diet Coke was good for you.
6. I wish I had a nanny so I could go to the gym during the day rather than at the butt crack of dawn.
7. I wish there were no calories in food. Period!
8. I wish my house looked like a Pottery Barn magazine
8 people I tag
1. Kim
2. Ashley
3. Elly
4. Emily
5. Cheryl
6. Kara
7. Rachel
8. Jenn
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
8 things....
Posted by Jane at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy crap! You updated. I'll do the tag thing later tonight.
You are so funny! And I am totally up for this challenge--here we goo.. did I just type "goo" instead of "go"... yep I did, weird. Anyway, Here were go...
Don't worry about the baby weight. Hey - my baby is 3 1/2 and I sill haven't lost it. At least you have an excuse!
What the crap-are you a closet "Days" watcher? I thought for sure that one would be on your list of 8 shows you like to watch. The Bachelorette anyone? Whatever! Cute blog-someday I might join the blogging world-maybe. Have a good one!
Can you please join in... I love it! and yes I am a total closet "days" watcher, and I totally forgot about the bachelor. I suck.
Post a Comment