Oh my word, I just have to comment that that it so hilarious!!!!
It's awesome, until they see you laugh and then they keep doing it. But he would fit right in with my family, that is officially how we wave hello.
Nice Jane. What are you teaching your kids?
I love that kid...love him!
Did you get your pictures??? I sent them off when we got off the phone yesterday.
You know, I didn't even notice what he was doing until I clicked back from leaving my message prior. That is really funny!!
Oh sure, Jane. He is probably flipping you off because after he showed you his owweee you said, "Suck it up" ha ha.I love you!
New post please...
oh, THATS AN OWEEE....I THOUGHT YOU WERE TEACHING HIM SIGN LANGUAGE.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my word, I just have to comment that that it so hilarious!!!!
It's awesome, until they see you laugh and then they keep doing it. But he would fit right in with my family, that is officially how we wave hello.
Nice Jane. What are you teaching your kids?
I love that kid...love him!
Did you get your pictures??? I sent them off when we got off the phone yesterday.
You know, I didn't even notice what he was doing until I clicked back from leaving my message prior. That is really funny!!
Oh sure, Jane. He is probably flipping you off because after he showed you his owweee you said, "Suck it up" ha ha.
I love you!
New post please...
oh, THATS AN OWEEE....I THOUGHT YOU WERE TEACHING HIM SIGN LANGUAGE.
Post a Comment