The Rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
6 quirks ~ I know I have more but here are the obvious....
1-PROCRASTINATION- i.e. taxes if I don't do them they will just magically disappear...
2-Road Rage- I have this so bad I swear someone is going to pop me someday.
3-I hate being LATE. I get the worst stomach aches when I think about being late.
4- Letting things go... like stuff I have said to people or stupid stuff I have done in the past I will go over it and over it in my head usually at night so I cant sleep~ its so awesome.
5-I will usually throw down with anyone that pisses me or my friends off- but for some reason I cant get mad at Doctors or nurses. I am so afraid they will hate me. I know its so weird.
6- No one can read my magazines until I have read them completely.
So I am tagging
Elly, Ashley, Cheryl and Kim. Jen and Andy already got tagged by Emily... I don't have very many friends.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Tag-Shmag.....
Posted by Jane at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do the number 4 thing too! Not as bad as when I was younger but sometimes when I go home from volleyball I sit there and think about some of the things I said and wish I would learn to shut my mouth. Also, when I play bad- I can't sleep forever!! I just know everyone hates me. You should tag Cheryl- she is on my blog now and you can add her to yours.
Janer, I love your quirks. xoxox
Post a Comment