Jack is so stinkin cute...I love him:) I wish I would have known that you were going to the BYU/USU game...we could have hung out. Where have you been lately? I haven't seen you forever!
Jack likes me more than you. He told me today. Oh, and I tagged you Jane. If I have to play this dumb game, then so do you.
Oh, my gosh, like, I can't believe it. You totally, like have a blog and never told me. Ha, but I found you--creepy huh!Hey, now come check mine out. And I am adding you to my list!!!
Oh - he is just too darn cute. I need to see him in person. I just added you to my blog. Kara
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jack is so stinkin cute...I love him:) I wish I would have known that you were going to the BYU/USU game...we could have hung out. Where have you been lately? I haven't seen you forever!
Jack likes me more than you. He told me today. Oh, and I tagged you Jane. If I have to play this dumb game, then so do you.
Oh, my gosh, like, I can't believe it. You totally, like have a blog and never told me. Ha, but I found you--creepy huh!
Hey, now come check mine out. And I am adding you to my list!!!
Oh - he is just too darn cute. I need to see him in person. I just added you to my blog. Kara
Post a Comment